Search for a way home through strange seas
- Explore an atlas in this open-world adventure
- Fight enemies, level up, and build your inventory
- Find totems to wake the gods
- 1-4 players, 1-20 hours (game can be saved at any time)
- Ages 13+
In 1929, the steamship The Manticore was on its way to New York City when it as hit by a terrible storm. When the storm passed, the crew found themselves lost in strange seas with unfamiliar stars overhead. Take control of the crew, alone or with friends, and explore an open world with an atlas, over 400 unique cards, and a storybook with 1000s of possible choices in your quest to find enough totems to wake the gods so that they’ll send you home.
One of Meeple University’s Top 10 Games of 2020
Expected release date: April 2021 (estimated)
* This is a preorder. We will email you as soon as your order is ready. Release dates are subject to change. Due to shipping and production challenges beyond our control, delays or cancellations may occur. We will do our best to keep you informed of any changes with your order.
If you order in-stock items along with preorder items, or order multiple preorder items with different release dates, we will hold your entire order until all items are ready. If you would prefer to receive some items separately, please place multiple orders.
Read our full preorder policy