Spirit Island: Branch and Claw, brings the island back to life, with new spirits, new ways to fight Invaders, new adversaries, and more powers. This adds a judicious spice of uncertainty for experienced players as well as creating both opportunities and hard choices for the Spirits!
- Four completely new ways to fight the Invaders: Beasts, Disease, and Wilds are semi-permanent changes to chosen lands, and Strife can be inflicted upon specific Invader pieces;
- Two new Spirits to add to your lineup: Sharp Fangs Behind the Leaves and Keeper of the Forbidden Wilds;
- A new Adversary to fight against: the French Plantation colony;
- Another 50+ distinct Major and Minor Power Cards, doing things no Powers have done before;
- Another 15 Fear Cards and 7 Blight cards for added game-to-game variety;
- Four more optional Scenarios offering new play experiences;
- ...and a deck of Event Cards which bring the island to life, with Invaders, Dahan, and beasts acting on their own.